FREE things you can do
to support Mattawoman Creek Art Center
1) Tell your friends and neighbors about us; send them a link to our web site.
2) Invite friends and neighbors to the exhibits. We're open Friday, Saturday & Sunday from 11 a.m - 4 p.m..
3) Share your artistic gifts and enter your work in the Art Center's many shows.
4) Volunteer to help out on one of our Committees.
5) Participate in organizing fundraising events for MCAC.
6) Come with your family and friends to enjoy our Friday Open Studio. Bring your lunch, art, reading, knitting or other activities and use our classroom space to create, relax, exchange ideas and visit.
7) Help out with set-up, clean-up, baking goodies or serving at one of our many exhibit receptions or teas.
8) Assist in recruiting corporate sponsors from our local business community.
9) Support other Southern Maryland art programs and tell them about the Mattawoman Creek Art Center.
10) Join us and meet exhibiting artists at the free* opening receptions for EVERY show.
*Admission to the Art Center Exhibits and Shows is FREE but your donations are always welcome. Additionally, MCAC is a not-for-profit gallery, and always in need of continued support from local sponsors to improve the quality of the arts in the lives of our community.