top of page


Where are you located?

    Smallwood State Park, Marbury, Maryland, 20658 - See our Map

How can I support MCAC for free?

     Here are lots of ways to support MCAC.

How do I become a member?

      Membership Information is Here.

How do I become a member artist?

      To become a member artist, you must first become a member (you do not have to be an artist

       to be a member.) Membership Information is Here.  Once you are a member of MCAC you are              welcome to enter your artwork in our Open Exhibits and Juried Exhibits, and to sell your                    artwork in our Gift Shop.* (Artwork for sale in the gift shop must first be approved by the                            Artist Advisory Committee, and must adhere to all of the Gift Shop policies.)

Can I exhibit my work at the Art Center?

      Yes, you can exhibit in our Open Exhibits, or apply to reserve the Gallery for a

      one-person show or group show.

Can I reserve the gallery for my special event?

     Yes! For information about renting MCAC, please contact our Office Coordinator at

      301-743-5159, or email

Can I bring a group as a field trip on days other than Friday, Saturday or Sunday?

     Yes, with prior approval. Please contact MCAC.

What are the guidelines for submitting artwork for exhibits?

     Guidelines are laid out in the "Call for Entries" for each show. You can check here

     for the latest Exhibits planned.

How many exhibits are there at the Art Center per year?

     MCAC holds 8 to 10 Art Exhibits per year, plus special events, workshops, and


More Questions?

     Send us an e-mail!


bottom of page